Curious about working with me? Read below to see how I can help market your brand, product, or destination with authenticity. If we’re a fit, reach out for my media kit and rates.
Endless Distances is a travel blog helping a highly engaged audience live well & travel widely.
I can help you market your product, brand, or destination to my passionate readership, and expand your own audience.
Please note: I do not accept unsolicited guest posts or paid link placements, and I will not reply to requests of that nature.
37% 25-34 year olds
15% in every other age group
25% rest of the world
· FAM or press trips
· Accommodation reviews
· Product reviews
· Brand ambassadorships
· Advocacy campaigns
·Blog post coverage – includes SEO and social media promotion for longevity beyond our collaboration.
· Freelance writing – my words can be seen in Business Insider, Fodor’s Travel, Lonely Planet, Washington Post, and many more. Check my portfolio.
· Social media coverage
· Content writing for your brand
Us gluten free folks LOVE to travel, but it is harder for us! Don’t miss out on marketing to this demographic – we research a LOT, and are extremely loyal to brands, hotels, or restaurants that can support our needs.
I love to work with tourism boards, hotels, and more to promote the safe gluten free options in your destination – and expand your audience to this special group!
Since 2015, Endless Distances has been a leading blog in the gluten free travel space. I am an expert and trusted voice on this niche subject, with tens of thousands of monthly readers on celiac and gluten free travel topics alone.
My gluten free travel blog posts regularly rank high on Page 1 of Google – ensuring longevity of pageviews and frequent affiliate conversions.
· Gluten free guide blog posts to your destination
· Freelance content on gluten free travel for your own site
· Product, tour, accommodation, and service reviews
· Consulting – Education on how to increase safety for gluten free travelers, and market to this group.
Disclaimer: I take the health of my celiac readers very seriously and I will not promote a business or product with unsafe practices.