We haven’t quite said goodbye to November yet, but I’m feeling reflective so here’s your recap! It was a tough month for all, but I hope you all can find some good when you look back.
Where was I in November?
Once again shackled to this little rainy island! Which hasn’t been such a bad thing – I’ve visited Bristol and Penkridge, Exeter, Plymouth, and yesterday I did a day trip to Birmingham!
Most popular Instagram…
My favorite Instagram…
A photo posted by Sarah ???? (@sarahccbence) on
November adventured like…
- I’m still on placement so my days have been filled with long commutes, lots of learning, and then coming home and collapsing and watching Homeland.
- I celebrated my second Guy Fawkes day by watching amazing fireworks over the ocean, and then going back to my friends’ house for a dinner party (which lasted til 1:30am) of sausages, pulled pork, pumpkin soup, mulled cider, and more!
- This week I went to a conference in Birmingham – didn’t actually get to see much of the city but it was a great conference!
- My lack of travels gave me the chance to catch up on some blog posts from my trip last spring. I wrote about roadtripping the Atlas Mountains, sleeping in the Sahara Desert, the gorgeous-ness of Valencia, and how to download my blog posts as an app!
- Also received the Liebster Award, you can read more about that here!
- Finally, November’s been a rough month for all of us. If you want to read a bit of my reflection on it, you can do that here.
November tasted like…
- COFFEE! And blueberry pancakes when I have a day off!
- I have now experienced three Thanksgivings away from home – so was not blessed by the taste of Bence pies. However I do have plans to do my own little roast and attempt an apple pie…apparently the UK is bereft of pumpkins atm.
Here’s to moving on to December! I’ll be finishing up my placement and jetting off back to the good ol’ USA for a couple weeks for the holidays. I’m certainly ready for a break.